Monday, October 13, 2008

Wonderful Award from Kim

Welcome to my Fabulous Life!


First, let's take a moment and remember Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I have joined with many other health conscious bloggers posting pink for October.





Now, for some serious excitement! I am tickled pink to have received this beautiful award from Kim!




Kim has a lovely blog she started in September and she's been posting on Blue Monday and Pink Saturday. I know you would enjoy meeting her and visiting her blog, Shabby, Pink and Pretty.



The award comes with the following rules:


You may choose five people/blogs to give the award to.


Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.


One has to be a new follower of your blog or live in another part of the world.


To share in the generosity and spirit of giving, I am in turn presenting this Gold Card to the following recipients:

Judi, Sandy, BJ, Angel, and Felisol

Please stop by and visit them at their blogs to say hello and find out what is going on in their world.



The prettiest little cow figurines in the world are here to show their appreciation for this sweet award.




Thank you!





.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Oh my gosh, Faith. This is one incredible collection. And, I definitely see pink cows. ;-)